Complete Steps for Canon MG2920 Setup
- Make sure that the manufacturer’s seal is present on the Canon MG2920 printer carton before opening it.
- Remove the tapes on the carton to open it.
- Once you open the box, you can find the Canon MG2920 printer, FINE cartridges (black & color), software installation CD, cable, and manual.
- "Take out" the packing materials and protective tapes from the Canon MG2920 printer.
- Attach the power cable to the printer and power supply directly without utilizing a surge protector.
- "Power up" the Canon MG2920 setup by using its power button.
- "Unpack" the FINE cartridges provided in the printer box.
- Insert the cartridges into the corresponding holders of the printer.
- "Load" enough sheets in the paper tray of the printer with their printing side facing up.
- "Set up" the printer software to connect the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer to your computer.
- After connecting the devices, you can enjoy the functions of your printer.
Canon MG2920 Manual Download
The manual is a document which has complete instructions to set up the hardware and software of the Canon MG2920 setup. The manual also has solutions to solve any problems with the printer.
How to Connect Canon MG2920 Printer to Wifi?
- Read the following steps to connect the Canon MG2920 printer to Wi-Fi by using the WPS feature.
- Check if your router has WPS button.
- Make sure that your Canon Pixma MG2920 printer is powered on.
- Hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer until the alarm lamp starts to flash once.
- Now hold the WPS button on your router for a few seconds.
- The Wi-Fi lamp of the printer starts to lit.
- The Canon Pixma MG2920 setup is connected to Wi-Fi successfully.
How to Connect Canon MG2920 Printer to Computer?
You can connect the Canon MG2920 printer to your computer while installing the printer software. The software can be obtained either from the software CD or Driver Download button on this page. The following topic explains how to connect the Canon MG2920 printer to computer by using the key on this page.
Quick Steps for Canon Mg2920 to Wifi Without CD Connection
- Make sure that your Canon MG2920 setup and computer are powered on.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the control panel of the printer.
- Tap the WPS button at the back of your router.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the printer software on your computer.
- You can obtain the recent version of the full feature printer software on this site for free.
- Open the driver file to install it.
- Follow the prompts on the screen.
- Choose the wireless connection method while installing the Canon MG2920 printer software.
- Follow the guidelines on the screen & connect the Canon MG2920 printer to your computer.
How to Scan On Canon MG2920?
- Keep your document to be scanned in the corresponding place of the "Canon MG2920 setup".
- Make sure that your Canon printer and computer are connected.
- Open the Start IJ Scan Utility software on your computer.
- Set the configurations like the paper size and resolutions under Settings in the Document Scan dialog box.
- Select the Document tile to begin the scan process.
Canon MG2920 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
Fix any problems with the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer by availing guidance from our technical experts. Here are solutions for the paper jam, responding, print head alignment, light blinking, and error state issues with the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer.
How To Reset Canon MG2920?
- Switch on the Canon MG2920 setup by using its power button.
- Hold the Stop key until the Alarm light flashes for around 21 times.
- Now the settings of the Canon MG2920 printer resets to its default configurations.
Solved: Canon MG2920 Printer not Responding
- If you have connected your Canon MG2920 printer and computer by using the network of a router, reconnect the devices and try to fix the issue.
- Also, check the power connection of the printer.
- Do not make the power connection by utilizing a surge protector as it may cause power fluctuations.
- For more solutions to fix the Canon MG2920 setup not responding issue, call our well-qualified technical support team.
Fixed: Canon MG2920 Printerhead Alignment Issue
- Open the Canon MG2920 printer software on your computer.
- Go to Custom Settings and click Maintenance.
- Now the Custom Settings dialog box appears on the screen.
- Click the check box next to Align Heads Manually.
- Tap OK when a confirmation message appears on the screen.
- Select Print Head Alignment on the Maintenance tab.
- Load A4 or letter sized sheets in the rear tray of the Canon MG2920 setup.
- Click the Align Print Head option.
- Follow the guidelines and complete the print head alignment process.
Guide: Canon MG2920 Printer In Error State
- Examine the connection between your Canon MG2920 setup and computer.
- Restart your devices.
- Delete the printer software on your computer.
- Also, remove all the printer related files on your computer.
- Download the recent version of the full feature Canon MG2920 printer software on your computer.
- The recent version of the software can be obtained from the Driver Download key on this page for free.
Fixed: Canon MG2920 Printer Light Blinking Issue
- Reload the paper tray of the Canon Pixma MG2920 printer.
- Replace the ink absorber of the printer with a new one.
- Make sure that the print head of the printer is working properly.
- Align the print head of the Canon MG2920 setup.
- Check if the ink cartridges of the printer are working properly.
- If you find any damage on the cartridges, replace them with a new one.