Canon Maxify Mb5420 Setup
The Canon Maxify Mb5420 Setup printer is specially designed to save your time and money. This printer is mainly used for small business. The productivity of the printer is very high. To enjoy the features of the printer, you have to set it up. Go through the simple and easy guidelines in the following topics to configure the hardware and software of your printer. You can also get quick assistance from our techies by contacting them.
How To Install Canon Mb5420 Printer
- After purchasing the printer, ensure the manufacturer’s seal is present on the printer box.
- Open the box and check if the printer components are provided in it.
- Remove the orange colored protective tapes on the printer.
- Also, take the packing materials from the printer.
- Unpack the power cord supplied in the printer box.
- Link one end of the electrical cord to the respective port of the printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Power up the Canon printer by long pressing its power button.
- Open the access door at the front of the printer.
- Unpack the ink cartridges provided in the printer box.
- Insert the cartridges into the respective slots.
- Load the input tray with compatible papers and complete the first time Canon Maxify Mb5420 Setup printer setup.
Canon Mb5420 Driver Install
- Install the Canon MB5420 printer driver on your computer after downloading it.
- Double-click on the driver file which you have downloaded on your computer.
- Your system starts to install the driver.
- Carry out the instructions on the screen.
- Configure the connection method between your printer and computer based on their specifications.
- Continue with the guidelines on the screen by clicking Next.
- After installing the driver, you can execute all the functions of your Canon Maxify Mb5420 Setup printer.
Canon Mb5420 Wireless Setup
The wireless connection is one of the best methods in linking your Canon MB5420 printer and computer. Carry out the simple and quick guidelines in the following topic to set up the wireless connection on the Canon MB5420 printer.
How To Connect Canon Mb5420 To Network
- On the function panel of the Canon MB5420 printer, tap the Home button.
- Find and select LAN Settings.
- Pick Wireless LAN Setup --> Cableless Setup --> OK.
- Download the Canon printer driver on your computer if you have not installed yet.
- Continue with the instruction on the screen.
- Select the connection method as Wireless LAN Connection.
- Click the radio button of Connect Via Wireless Router (recommended).
- Select the name of your Canon Maxify Mb5420 Setup printer and click the Add Printer button.
- Carry out the instructions on the display and connect the devices.
Canon Maxify Mb5420 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Ensure your Canon Maxify MB5420 printer is powered on.
- Open the access cover at the front of your printer.
- The carriage settles at its place.
- Wait until the carriage becomes idle.
- Remove the ink tank which you want to replace.
- Take a new ink tank and unpack it.
- Never touch the contact and interface of the ink tank..
- Insert the tank into the respective slot.
- Gently push the tank until it fits into the place.
- Close the cover at the front and complete the ink cartridge replacement process.
How To Print On Canon Maxify Mb5420
- Check if your Canon Maxify MB5420 printer is turned on.
- Ensure the input tray is loaded with enough papers.
- Connect your Canon printer and computer to the same network of a router or access point.
- Open the original document or picture you need to print on your computer.
- Tap the File menu located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click the Print option.
- Configure the print settings if needed.
- Finally, tap OK and click Print to initialize the printing process.
- Now your printer starts to print the document.
Canon Mb5420 Fax Setup
- Ensure your Canon Maxify Mb5420 Setup printer is powered on.
- Load the document or picture you need to fax on the platen glass or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) of the printer.
- On the Canon printer’s control panel, tap the Fax option.
- Configure the settings like Receive Mode, Date and Time, Entry Field of Fax/Telephone Numbers, Function List, Redial, Directory and more.
- Provide the fax or telephone number of the recipient and select OK.
- Tap the Color button to fax your document in color and the Black button for sending in black & white.
- Now your printer starts to send the document.