COMMPLETE GUIDANCE FOR CANON iR3300 SETUP
Canon iR3300 is an efficient standalone digital copier that can perform all basic features such as scan, copy, print, and fax. It has the multi-image server that allows you to store the scanned document, print from the hard drive and browser directly, and save the document for printing later. Learn the Canon iR3300 setup process from the following steps.
Step-1: Unpack the printer
- Unbox the printer and remove all the packaging covers, tapes, and sheets.
- If you are installing a pedestal, remove it from the package.
- Press the cassette’s release button and remove the cassette. There are two cassettes which you have to remove.
- Now, screw the pedestal and the printer together.
- Replace the cassettes inside the printer and then look for the other printer accessories.
Step-2: Remove the dummy drum
- Open the front cover and pull down the feeder, releasing the feeding assembly lever.
- Move the developing assembly locking lever in the counter-clockwise direction to release developing assembly.
- Unscrew the fixing screw that is holding the dummy drum and keep it safe.
- Remove the dummy drum from the printer.
Step-3: Feed the toner
- Hold the developing assembly by its handle and pull the opening tab to the front.
- Shake the toner packet nicely, then put the toner powder in the toner cartridge inside the assembly.
- Close the tab and brush off the waste toner from the assembly in the Canon iR3300 setup.
- Slowly, push the developing assembly inside the printer and then lock it by pushing the lever.
Step-4: Mount the drum unit
- Unpack the drum unit and detach the tag holder from both the ends of the primary charging roller.
- Remove the packing materials and see that you do not touch the drum’s photosensitive part to avoid problems.
- Release the developing assembly, install the drum unit inside, and slowly slide it along the rails.
- Fix the drum inside.
- Lock the developing assembly followed by the feeding assembly and close the front cover.
Step-5: Stir the toner
- Plug the power cord to the power outlet and turn on the printer.
- When the printer is ready for operation, enter into the service mode.
- Choose Copier > Function > Install > Toners and then press the OK button.
- Once the stirring process is complete, hit the Reset button two times.
- Follow the instruction on-screen to do transfer charging roller resistance detection control (ATVC).
Step-5: Set the cassette
- Take out the cassette by pressing the release button and check the size with the selection switch.
- Adjust the guide plates according to the paper size you are loading and then align the paper size dial to the paper size.
- Put the size label into the size plate and insert the size plate to each cassette.
- Load the paper in the cassette and place it back inside the Canon iR3300 setup printer.
Step-6: Connect the network cable
- Skip the step if you are using the USB connection.
- Power off the printer and connect the network between the printer & router.
- Turn on the Canon printer and proceed with the network settings.