Canon Imageclass Mf452dw Setup
Before you start to use a new printer, you have to finish its initial setup. However, setting up a new printer without prior experience is not that hard. So, if you are looking out set up your Canon imageCLASS MF452dw printer for the first time, you are on the right site. Just carry out the below instructions to complete the printer setup.
Canon Imageclass Mf452dw Unboxing Setup
Components Inside The Box
- Canon imageCLASS MF452dw printer
- Toner Cartridge (Black)
- Power Cord
- Telephone Cable
- Starter Guide
- User Software DVD-ROM
- Warranty Card
Make sure that all the above accessories are available inside the printer box.
Unpacking The Printer
- First, start by unboxing the printer package. Once you have opened the box, remove the power cord, starter guide, and all the remaining items from the box.
- Lift the printer from the package and then place it on a stable, sturdy surface (like a table).
- Discard the foam packing materials and remove the Canon imageCLASS MF452dw printer from its bag.
- Next, you can get rid of all the protective tapes around the Canon imageCLASS MF452dw printer.
- Start raising the scanner lid and discard the protective sheet from the scanner glass. Once done, you can close the scanner lid. With this step, the unpacking process is complete.
Loading The Paper
- As the first step in the process of loading paper, pull out the input paper cassette from the Canon printer.
- Now, slide the paper width guide as far as possible.
- Start loading a stack of sheets into the input paper cassette. Do not load the sheets more than the maximum limit. And, avoid loading curled, torn, or damp paper into the printer. If you use such paper, you might end up with a paper jam.
- Align the paper width guide in such a way that it touches the edges of the stack.
- Insert the input paper cassette into your Canon printer.
Installing The Toner Cartridges
- The Canon imageCLASS MF452dw printer comes with pre-installed toner cartridge (Black).
- So, you don’t have to install it while setting up your printer for the first time.
- But, you need to replace the toner when it is running low.
Connecting The Power Cord
- Get hold of the power cable provided in the printer box.
- Now, plug one of the ends of the power cable into the back of the printer and the opposite end into a wall socket.
- Hit the Power button on your printer to turn it ON.
- Set your language, country/region, and time zone by performing the on-screen prompts on your printer.
- Install your Canon printer driver by inserting the installation CD into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- However, if you have lost the driver installation CD, open the default browser on your computer and go to your Canon imageCLASS MF452dw printer’s official support page.
- Here, type your printer name in the search bar at the top of the page.
- Or else, browse your printer model name by choosing the Printers section from Product Type. In the window that gets displayed, pick your device name from the list.
- Now, select your printer’s model number from the list.
- In the next window, go ahead and click on the Drivers & Downloads button at the top of the page.
- Under the Drivers & Downloads category, pick your preferred operating system along with its version from the drop-down lists and select your language.
- Choose the respective driver file below the Recommended Drivers section and click the Select button located straight to it.
- Now, you will have to click the Download button below the driver file you have chosen.
- You can see that the driver file starts to download on your computer.
- After completing the driver download, launch the executable file by double-clicking on the same.
- Just finish the on-screen prompts to complete the Canon imageCLASS MF452dw driver installation on your computer.
Once you have performed all the above instructions, you can complete your Canon imageCLASS MF452dw printer’s unboxing and software setup.
You can also contact our technical experts if you have any other queries about your printer. Make use of the call option on this page for this purpose.