Canon Imageclass Mf451dw Setup | Quickly
Canon imageCLASS MF451dw is an all-in-one laser printer. It is designed for small and medium-sized business printing and other printer-related needs. Like other imageCLASS printers, the Canon imageCLASS MF451dw printer comes with great features. Its setup processes, such as unboxing, configuring the initial settings, loading paper, and installing the printer software, are straightforward.
The entire Canon imageCLASS MF451dw setup process takes less than an hour to complete. Now, let’s see this printer setup process in detail.
Canon Imageclass Mf451dw Unboxing Setup
Easy steps for setting up your printer are given below. Read and execute the same for a problem-free setup.
- Unbox and take the printer out of the box if you haven’t done it yet.
- Unpack your printer completely.
- The 057 toner cartridge (yields up to 3100 pages) is pre-installed in the printer.
- When unpacking your Canon printer, remove the packing material from the toner cartridge, if any is present.
- Now, load paper into the cassette or multipurpose tray. The supported media types for the cassette and the multipurpose tray are listed below.
- For cassette: Thin, plain, recycled, thick, and bond.
- For multipurpose tray: Thin, plain, recycled, thick, bond, label, and envelopes (max. 10)
- Install the optional part and additional cassette in the printer if necessary.
- Now, switch on your Canon printer.
- Set the language, country/region, time/date, remote UI, general user mode, and other settings as per your preferences.
- After doing that, choose the connection type to connect your printer to the computer or smartphone.
- For Wireless: Tap Yes on the opened screen that is prompting you to choose the Wireless Connection option.
- Connect your Canon printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- After doing that, connect your smartphone or computer to the same network.
- Use the printer software or Apple AirPrint (iOS only) to install the printer on your device
- Tap No on the “how to connect to the network” screen.
- Connect your printer directly to the router using the Ethernet cable.
- Finish the rest of the Canon imageCLASS MF451dw setup process by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
If you need real-time assistance in your Canon Imageclass Mf451dw Setup, feel free to contact our technical experts using the call option.