How To Setup Canon Imageclass D570 Printer?
Simple guidelines to perform the Canon Imageclass D570 setup
Step 1: Unbox the printer
- Open the top cover of the product box.
- Take the printer and its components out of the box and place them on a table.
- Place the printer close to an electrical outlet.
- Remove all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- Open the scanner cover of your printer.
- Take the toner cartridge out of your printer.
- Remove the protective tape surrounding the cartridge and place it back into the printer.
- Close the scanner cover.
Step 2: Turn on the printer
- Connect your Canon imageCLASS D570 printer to the electrical outlet.
- Configure the basic printer settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure to connect the USB or network cable to the printer only when prompted during the driver installation.
Step 3: Load paper
- Open your Canon printer's dust cover.
- Align the tray's width guides based on the paper type you're loading.
- Load the corresponding paper type in the tray.
- Slide the width guide correctly.
- Close the cover.
Step 4: Install driver
- Open the Canon imageClass D570 printer driver file on your Windows or Mac computer to begin the installation.
- When prompted, choose the connection type of your desire.
- Similarly, connect the printer to your computer when prompted.
- Install your Canon printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer setup is done correctly.
Canon Imageclass D570 Driver
The full-feature driver of the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer contains all the software that are needed for the printer to perform properly. To download the printer driver from this page, click on the Driver Download button provided on this page. Now, the Canon printer driver available for your current OS type will start to download. Once complete the Canon Imageclass D570 setup for driver download, open it and perform the software installation.
Canon Imageclass D570 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup via WPS Push Button method
- Initially, turn on your Canon printer and wireless router.
- Now, go to your printer's Network Settings section.
- Choose the Wireless LAN Settings option.
- Press OK until you reach the Wireless LAN Settings window.
- In the Wireless LAN Settings window, choose the WPS Push Button Mode option. Press OK -> Yes.
- Now, locate the WPS button on your router and hold it for at least 2 minutes.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi light on your printer is blinking. If yes, it means your printer is trying to detect the wireless network.
- Once the Canon printer gets connected to the wireless network, connect your computer to the same network and begin the software installation.
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the wireless setup is done correctly.
Canon Imageclass D570 Print Setup
You can print a document easily from your computer on the Canon printer. To know it in detail, follow the below instructions.
- Make sure your Canon printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Go to your computer, open the document that you want to print.
- Select the option to print the document.
- In the Print dialog box, select your Canon printer correctly.
- Configure the print settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- Click on the Print button.
- Now, your Canon printer will start to print the selected document.
- Get the printed document and check its quality.
Canon Imageclass D570 Copy Setup
Before initiating the copy operation on your printer, you can configure the various copy settings such as sharpness, 2-sided copy, etc. To configure the copy settings on the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer, follow the below instructions.
- Go to your printer's Copy menu.
- Now, if you wish to enlarge or reduce the size of the copy, select the Copy Ratio option and set the ratio.
- To set the document type that you're going to scan, select the Original Type option in the COPY/SCAN menu.
- In the opened window, select the document type of your desire and press the OK button.
- To adjust the density of your copy output, select the Density option on your printer's COPY/SCAN menu.
- Set the desired density and press OK.
- Similarly, set the copy settings as per your desire.
- On the Canon printer's scanner glass, load the original document that you want to copy.
- Press COPY/SCAN button followed by Start.
- Now, your Canon printer will copy the document placed on the scanner glass.
Canon Imageclass D570 Scan Setup
You can scan a document on your Canon printer using the MF Scan utility and save the scanned copy on your computer.
- Make sure that your printer's initial setup is complete.
- Connect your printer to a computer.
- To perform the scan operation from your computer, install the Canon MF Scan utility on it.
- Configure the scan settings by following the on-screen instructions.
Scanning from printer
- On the Canon printer's scanner glass, load the original document you want to scan.
- Select the COPY/SCAN option.
- Now, in the Scan Type window, choose the desired scan type and press the OK button. For example, if you wish to save the scanned document on your computer, then select Computer in the Scan type window and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If required, set the scan settings as per your desire.
- Finally, press OK.
- Now, your Canon printer will start to scan the placed document.
- Once it is done, the copy will be saved to the selected location.
Canon Image Class D570 Troubleshooting
As soon as you encounter an issue while performing the Canon Imageclass D570 setup, see if there is an error message on the printer screen. If you see any instructions on the printer screen to clear the printer issue, follow them. For errors like paper jams, locate and clear the jammed paper from the printer. Also, restart your printer after removing the jammed paper and see if the error has been fixed. Contact our technical experts if you need remote assistance in resolving your printer issue.
Canon Image Class D570 Photo Quality Issues
Usually, print quality issues occur due to various reasons. Based on the quality of the print the printer produces, the troubleshooting method will vary. If your printouts are faded, then perform the instructions given below to fix the issue.
- Initially, make sure that your printer's toner cartridge has enough ink to print the document.
- Check whether you're using the paper that is recommended by the printer manufacturer.
- If not, use the correct paper type.
- Try to change the printing mode settings to resolve the print quality issue.
Similarly, perform the necessary solutions to clear the print quality issue of your printer.
Canon Image Class D570 Not Printing
Turn on your Canon imageCLASS D570 printer. Check whether the paper tray has enough paper to perform the print operation. Check if any error message such as Paper Jam is displayed on the Canon printer screen. If yes, perform the necessary solutions to clear it. Restart your Canon printer. If required, reinstall the printer driver on your computer and then perform the print operation. If you need remote assistance to perform the Canon Imageclass D570 setup, call us.