Guidance For Canon IJ Scan Utility For Chromebook
Canon IJ Scan Utility For Chromebookis a scan software that allows you to scan and save photos, documents & more on your computer in the desired format. Usually, this software is provided along with the Canon printer’s MF driver. The driver installation is quite simple and easy to perform.
Basically, all the Canon printer models can be connected to any OS over wireless, wired, or the USB cable connection. Based on the OS type, the driver compatibility may vary.
Chromebook is a computer that runs on Chrome OS. This OS is fast, simple, and secure when compared to other OS. Not all the Canon printer models support the Chrome OS. Only a few supports and they are listed below:
- Canon TS9120 wireless printer.
- Canon PIXMA TR4520 wireless printer.
- Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer.
Now, if you own any of these Canon printer models to be accessed from your Chromebook, then you can install the IJ Scan Utility on your Chromebook laptop.
Downloading Canon IJ Scan Utility With Chromebook
- Visit your Canon printer’s support page.
- From the OS drop-down menu, select the Chrome OS option.
- Now, the list of drivers will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the Utilities tab to view the utility files available for Chrome OS.
- Select the IJ Scan Utility file and click Download. Now, the Canon IJ Scan Utility for Chromebook will be downloaded on your computer.
- Once the file has been downloaded, you can install it on your Chromebook.
Installing Canon IJ Scan Utility on Chromebook
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the end-user license agreement of the Canon printer.
- Complete the installation by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- After installing the utility file, try to perform the scan operation from your Chromebook.
To know more about the Canon IJ Scan Utility for Chromebook, contact us.