How To Fix Canon Ij Scan Utility Code 9, 244, 3?
You can easily scan your photos or documents by clicking on the Auto to scan icon in the Canon IJ Scan Utility code 9, 244, 3. When you are running this utility to scan your photos or documents, a dialog box may pop up, showing, ‘You do not have the required privileges to access the specified folder,’ followed by the error code 9,244,3. The scan will be stopped when the error occurs. Consider the steps given below to fix the Canon IJ Scan Utility error code 9,244,3 on a Windows 10 computer.
- Make sure to download the correct driver to fix the issue.
- If you have not yet upgraded your operating system, then upgrade it.
- Open the Settings window and select the Update & Security section. Go to Windows Defender.
- In the Windows Defender Security Center window, go to the Virus & threat protection section and click Virus & threat protection settings.
- Turn off the toggle switch button in the Controlled folder access section.
- When you are prompted for confirmation to turn off the feature, click Yes.
- You can now run a scan with Canon IJ Scan Utility.
- If the error code appears again, add the IJ Scan Utility program to the apps list.
- Select the Allow an app through the Controlled folder access option in the Controlled folder access section.
- Go to the Add an allowed app section and click on the ‘+’ icon.
- Enter C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\IJ Scan Utility and double-click on SCANUTILITY.exe.
- If the program opens, close the IG Scan Utility program and re-launch it.
- The Canon IJ Scan Utility code 9, 244, 3 will now be resolved. You can now start scanning with the Canon IJ Scan Utility program.