- Canon IJ Scan Utility Error Code
Canon IJ Scan Utility Error Code
There are chances for an error code to appear when you use the IJ Scan Utility on your computer. A few of the common Canon IJ Scan Utility error codes and their troubleshooting steps are given on this page.
Canon IJ Scan Utility error code 152
- The error code 152 occurs when there is notenough memory, i.e., the memory required to open Canon IJ Scan Utility cannot be obtained.
- To resolve this error code, close all the other applications running on your computerand then open Canon IJ Scan Utility.
Canon IJ Scan Utility error code 153
- The error code 153 occurs when the image you want to scan cannot be opened in the specific application.
- To resolve this Canon IJ Scan Utility error code, reduce the image resolution or output size.
Try to scan and check if the error code has been resolved.
Canon IJ Scan Utility error code 201
- Uninstall the scanner driver from your computer and reinstall it.
- Also, uninstall the current IJ Scan Utility. Download it from the official Canon page and install it.
Canon IJ Scan Utility 202
- The error code 202 occurs ifan internal occurred.
- To resolve it, restart your Canon printer.Also, restart your computer.
If the error code 202 persists, you have to reinstall the scanner driver on the computer.
Canon IJ Scan Utility 231
- The error code 231 appears when the disk space is not sufficient to scan.
- In such a case, delete all unnecessary files on your hard disk.
- Now, check if the error code has been resolved.
If you need assistance from our support members in resolving the Canon IJ Scan Utility error codes, click the Call button on this page.