Brother MFC-L8600CDW Setup Guidance
The Brother MFC-L8600CDW printer performs functions like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. This page includes complete guidelines to execute the functions of the Brother printer. You can also find quick guidelines to set up the hardware and software of the Brother MFC-L8900CDW machine. Even our technical experts are here to fix any issues that arise with the Brother MFC-L8600CDW Setup. You can also avail a suitable driver for the Brother printer on this site for free.
Brother MFC L8600CDW Printer Unboxing Steps
- Find the tapes on the Brother MFC-L8600CDW printer carton and remove them.
- Open the carton and find the printer and its components like the drum unit, power cable, toner cartridge, drum unit, telephone cord, and manual inside it.
- "Take" all the packing materials from the Brother MFC-L86000CDW machine.
- Load suitable sheets in the input tray of the Brother printer.
- Execute the power connection by using the power cord provided in the printer box.
- Set up the driver for the Brother MFC-L8600CDW Setup.
- Connect the printer to your computer and complete the unboxing setup.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Wireless Setup
The wireless setup is used to connect the Brother MFC-L8600CDW printer so easily. Refer to the following steps in the following topic on how to connect the Brother MFC-L8600CDW Setup.
How to Connect Brother MFC-L8600CDW Printer?
- Unbox the Brother MFC-L8600CDW Setup carton.
- Prefer a flat surface and place the Brother printer on it.
- Find packing materials and protective tapes on the printer and remove them.
- Extend the paper tray and load suitable sheets.
- Set up the software for the Brother MFC-L8600CDW machine.
- Execute the connection of the Brother printer and complete the unboxing setup.
How to Reset Brother MFC-L8600CDW Setup?
- Tap Settings on the LCD of the Brother machine.
- "Select" All Settings. Swipe to view Display Initial Setup.
- Tap Initial Setup.
- Select the Reset option.
- Choose All Settings or Factory Reset.
- Now the Brother MFC-L8600CDW machine resets to its default settings.
How to Reset Drum On Brother MFC-L8600CDW?
- Tap the Cancel (X) button on the Brother MFC-L8600CDW machine’s panel.
- Select Settings All Settings.
- Choose the Machine Info. option and tap Reset Menu.
- Select Drum.
- Read the message on the display and tap Yes.
How to Reset Toner On Brother MFC-L8600CDW?
- Open the access cover found at the front of the Brother MFC-L8600CDW machine.
- Hold the * (Star) key for 5 seconds.
- The Toner menu displays on the screen.
- Select the name of the toner which you need to reset.
- Tap Yes. Close the access cover at the front of the Brother MFC-L8600CDW setup.