Brother Mfc-l2750dw Setup - Easy Guide
Unbox and set up your Brother MFC-L2750DW printer in no time with this simple and easy guide.
This Brother printer setup process is pretty easy to perform. Before you begin, ensure that your printer is unpacked and ready for the setup. Unpack and install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into its slot and also load the recommended paper type into the cassette to complete the Brother MFC-L2750DW printer’s hardware setup.
Now, choose a device (computer or smartphone) on which you wish to install your printer. Also, select the connection type that you wish to use to connect your printer to the computer. You can use the Brother iPrint & Scan app, Apple AirPrint (iOS only), or Brother Mobile Connect to install your printer on the smartphone.
If you wish to install your printer on a PC or laptop, download and install the latest and most compatible printer driver.
Are you still worrying about starting the setup and which paper type to load into the cassette? Then, read the detailed instructions given in the next section.
Brother Mfc-l2750dw Unboxing Setup - All-in-one Guide
This all-in-one guide shows you how to set up the Brother MFC-L2750DW printer from unboxing to driver installation.
- Prepare your Brother printer for the setup by unpacking it completely.
- TN-2410 (Standard) and TN-2420 (High Yield) are the toner cartridges recommended for this printer model. The drum unit of MFC-L2750DW is DR-2400. This recommended drum unit and toner cartridge assembly is provided along with the printer.
- Now, unpack and install the assembly into the printer.
- Ensure that the orange part from the toner cartridge is removed before installing it.
- Now, select any one of the recommended paper types and load it into the cassette.
- The supported paper types are plain, thin, recycled, and thick.
- Ensure that the paper is not overloaded into the cassette.
- Now is the time to turn on the printer and configure the basic settings.
- Use only the power cord that is shipped along with the printer to connect the machine to an electrical outlet.
- Now, configure the fax settings on your printer if you wish to use the Fax function on it.
- To do it, you need a telephone line cord. Connect the cord from your printer’s telephone inlet to the wall outlet.
- Configure the fax settings, such as station ID, receiver mode, etc., as per your needs.
- Now, connect your printer to a wireless network if you wish to install and use it on a computer or smartphone over a Wi-Fi connection.
- Run the printer driver file on your computer if you wish to set up and access the machine over a wired or USB connection.
Get Real-time Assistance
Contact us now if you need real-time assistance in performing the Brother MFC-L2750DW setup.