How To Perform Brother HL L2370DW XL Printer Setup?
Brother HL L2370DW XL printer setup - is a monochrome printer that is known for its compact and high productive features. The Brother printer is optimized for the efficiency of having 36 pages per minute for printing. The manual feed slot tends to offer much easier handling when it comes to multiple sizes of paper media. With wireless technology, you can easily print documents from your smartphone. Unbox the Brother HL L2370DW XL printer and you will have the following components inside the carton : The Brother printer,
The Installation CD,
The Quick Setupguide and Product Safety guide and
Drum unit and toner cartridge.
Once you remove the printer from the carton box, place it in a secure location that can be close to the wireless modem or the router.
- Unpack the printer from the carton and also remove the other accessories that came along with it.
- Keep the printer aside, remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer, open the printer's front panel, and remove the packaging material.
- Fromthe front panel of the brother printer, take out the drum unit and the toner cartridge assembly.
- Remove the orange holder attached tothe drum unit.
- Hold the handle and gently slide it inside the printer and push it in firmly. Close the front
- Remove the paper tray from the printer, then adjust the paper guides.
- Place astack of paper and in the tray (do not exceed the paper limit indicator).
- Connect the Brother printer to the power supply using a power cord.
- Press the Power button to turn on your
- Following that,select the Initial Setup option, then press OK .
- Choosethe language of your choice, press OK .
- Place the installation CD into the CD driveof your computer.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
In case you are working on a Mac computer, you have to manually download the driver.
HOW TO CONNECT BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL PRINTER TO WIFI
If your wireless router supports WPS, you will be able to connect to the wireless network easily using the Push Button Configuration method. Follow the steps below to perform Brother HL L2370DW XL printer setup for wifi connection.
- Select the Network option, then press OK.
- Now select WLAN > WPS . Press OK after selecting each option.
- When you see the message WLAN Enable? press the Down arrow to enable.
- The printer will now start the wireless setup wizard.
- The LCD will display the message Press Key on rtr . Immediately, push the WPS button on the router and press the Up arrow on the printer.
- The Brother printer will detect the connection and will connect to the wireless network.
- The LCD will show the message Connected .
- Now, install the printer driver on your computer without fail and add your printer to it.
BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Open the Brother printer support page.
Click the Downloads tab on the left pane of the Support page.
The search will now provide you the list of drivers for the printerafter you select your operating system.
Select the driver and click the Download
BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL MANUAL DOWNLOAD
- Open the Brother printer support page.
- Click the Manuals tab on the left pane.
- Select the User Manual from the list provided and click the Download
- The Brother printer User Manual will open in a new tab, click the Download button on the top right corner of the PDF, and the manual will be downloaded.
HOW TO FACTORY RESET BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL
Steps to perform the Brother HL L2370DW XL printer setup for factory reset.
To begin with the reset, you have toselect Initial Setup followed by Reset .
In the next step, you have to choose the Factory Reset
Now,press the down arrow to select Yes .
BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL FIRMWARE UPDATE
- Open thesupport page of the Brother HL L2370DW XL printer.
- Click the Downloads tab on the left pane of the support page.
- Choose the operating system from the checkboxes listed and click the OK
- The search will now provide you the list of drivers for the printer.
- You have to scroll down the page to the Firmware section.
- Click on Firmware Update Tool to download it on your computer.
- Now you have to perform a double-click on the downloaded tooland follow the on-screen instructions.
HOW TO CLEAN BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL
- Open the front cover of the Brother HL L2370DW XLprinter.
- With the help of the handle, gently remove the toner cartridge and the drum assembly.
- Gently slide the green tab inside the drum unit to clean the corona wire.
- Take a lint-free cloth and dab it in alcohol, then gently wipe the exterior of the drum unit.
- Now, place the tonerinside the printer.
- With the same lint-free cloth, clean the Brother printer on the outside.
BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL TROUBLESHOOTING
Some of the common issues while performing Brother HL L2370DW XL printer setup are related to print quality, paper jams, network error, etc. On this page, we have provided the troubleshooting solutions for few common Brother printer issues.
BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL OFFLINE
- If you see the offline status on your computer, check if the printer is turned on.
- Check the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Restart both the printer and computer. If the printer is connected over a wireless network, then restart your wireless router as well.
- If the offline status is not cleared, then check if you have set the printer as the default printer on your computer.
- Open the control panel window and access Devices and Printer.
- Right-click on your printer icon and select the option to set it as the default printer.
- Again, right-click the printer icon and choose See what ’s printing .
- Now, in the dialog window that opens, click the Printer
- Deselect the option, Use Printer Offline .
- Still, if the printer is offline, reinstall the printer driver on your computer.
BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL PAPER JAM
Paper jams happen in 4 places in the Brother HL L2370DW XL printer.
- Jam in the paper tray
- Jam in the 2-sided tray
- Jam at the rear end of the printer
- Jam inside the printer
- When you see a paper jam error message on your printer, pause the ongoing print job.
- Locate for the jammed paper in the above-mentioned places.
- Remove the jammed paper without damaging the paper or the internal parts of the printer.
- Also, make sure you remove the fragments of paper completely.
- After clearing the paper jam, perform the print operation.
BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL NOT PRINTING
- Ensure that the printer is connected firmly to the power source.
- See if the Toner cartridge is properly installed in the drum unit inside the Brother printer.
- Make sure the machine cable is not broken. Replace it with a new cable if damaged.
- Set the proper configurations while you are performing any printingoperation.
- Make sure there are no paper jams.Make sure to have the papers placed evenly in the paper tray to perform the print operation with ease.
BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL NOT CONNECTING TO WIFI
- Launch the Run command by pressing the Windows key + R .
- Initially, check if the printer is turned on.If it is already turned on, restart your printer and wireless router.
- Make sure your router is functioning properly.
- If there is no issue with the router, check if you are connecting to the correct SSID using the correct password.
- In case you have enabled MAC filtering on your router, then it might prevent your Brother printer from getting connected to it. So make sure to add your Brother printer to the filter.
- If you have any interfering devices near your printer and router, then move them away.
- Still, if the printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, perform the Wi-Fi setup once again.
BROTHER HL-L2370DW XL NO TONER MESSAGE
You are bound to come across the No Toner message if you have the toner not installed properly in the Brother printer.
- You have no option other than to replace the toner cartridge on the printer.
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Push the green leverto unlock the cartridge.
- Hold the handle and gently rock and pull the toner from the printer and keep it aside.
- Now take out the new toner from the sealed packaging and gently rock it to distribute the toner.
- Remove the protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Place the toner into the slot of the printer and gently push it in until you hear the green lever lock.
- You will no longer get the No Toner message on the printer. If you need remote assistance to perform Brother HL L2370DW XL printer setup, click the call button available on the screen.