Simple Guide For Brother HL L2370DW Setup
The Brother HL L2370DW setup printer performs all the functions of your printer like printing, scanning, copying, and more. The printer lets you print from your Smartphones, computer or laptop. Follow the step by step and easy procedure in the following topics to configure to the hardware and software of your Brother HL-L2370DW printer. Even our technical support team helps in setting your printer.
How to Install Brother HL L2370DW Printer
- Once you get the Brother HL-L2395DW printer from the manufacturer, check if it is sealed properly.
- Unseal the printer box and check if the printer components are provided in it.
- Take the printer from the box and keep it on a dust-free and plane surface.
- Remove all the packing materials & protective tapes from the printer.
- Unpack the drum unit and toner cartridge provided in the printer package.
- Remove the blue colored protective tapes on the unit and cartridge.
- Raise the access door at the front of the printer.
- Insert the toner cartridges with the drum unit into the Brother HL L2370DW setup printer.
- Unpack the power cable provided in the printer package.
- Link the cable to the corresponding port of the printer and power supply.
Brother HL L2370DW Driver for Windows
- Download the driver of the Brother HL L2370DW setup printer either from the software CD provided in the printer package or the Brother HL L2370DW Driver Download button on this page.
- We offer the recent version of the printer driver that is compatible with the OS version of your computer or laptop.
- Find and click on the Brother HL L2370DW Driver Download button provided on this page to start the download process.
- Wait until the download completes.
- After downloading the driver, locate it in the destination folder on your computer or laptop.
Brother HL L2370DW Driver for Mac
- You can get the driver from the software CD provided in the printer package or the Brother HL L2370DW Driver Download button on this page.
- To download the driver from the installation CD, ensure your Mac device has a disc drive.
- Most of the recently manufactured Mac devices do not have a disc drive.
- So copy and paste the content of the CD into the destination folder on your Mac system using a flash drive.
Brother HL L2370DW Driver Install
- Install the driver of the Brother HL L2370DW setup printer after downloading it.
- Double-click on the driver file which you have downloaded on your computer or laptop.
- Continue with the guidelines on the screen.
- Configure the connection method between the devices based on the specification of your printer and computer.
- After installing the driver, you can perform all the functions of your printer.
- The installation process may vary based on the operating system version of your computer or laptop.
How to Setup Brother HL L2370DW Wireless
- Download and launch the Brother HL-L2370DW printer on your computer or laptop.
- Once you download the driver, double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Go through the guidelines on the screen.
- Configure the connection method as wireless while installing the driver.
- Now connect your printer to a network of a router or access point.
- On the control panel of the Brother HL L2370DW setup Printer, tap the Menu icon.
- Choose Network --> WLAN --> WPS.
- Tap the WPS button on your router.
- Link your printer & computer to the same network and complete the Brother HL L2370DW wireless setup between the devices.
How to Connect Brother HL L2370DW Printer to Wifi
- On the function panel of the Brother HL-L2370DW printer, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap All Settings --> Network --> Wi-Fi Direct --> Group Owner --> ON --> Manual.
- Now the SSID name and password of the network display on the control panel of the printer.
- Note the network name and password.
- Power on your computer or laptop. Enable the Wi-Fi option.
- Locate and select the network name that displays on the control panel of the printer.
- Type the noted password and select Connect.