Brother HL 2275DW Printer Setup Guidelines
The Brother HL 2275DW Printer Setup printer is compact and fits any place in your home or office. It is a user-friendly printer that performs its functions so effectively. After purchasing the Brother printer HL 2275DW, you have to set the hardware and software of your printer. Carry out the step by step and simple procedure in the following topic to configure your printer. You can also get assistance from our techies to perform the printer setup.
How to Install Brother HL 2275DW Printer
- After getting the Brother HL 2275DW Printer Setup printer from the manufacturer, check if it is sealed properly.
- Unbox the printer box and ensure the printer components are provided in it.
- Take the packing materials from the printer.
- Open the front door of your printer.
- Take the drum unit from the printer.
- Then, remove the silica gel pack and orange colored tape from the drum unit.
- Find a long orange colored tape under the printer and remove it.
- Fix the drum unit back to the printer.
- Now close the front panel of the printer.
- Link the power cord to the respective port of the printer and electrical outlet.
- Power up the printer by force pressing its power button, and complete the first time printer setup.
Brother HL 2275DW Driver for Windows
- Get the driver of the Brother HL 2275DW Printer Setup printer from the Driver Download button provided on this page or the installation CD enclosed with the printer package.
- Find the Driver Download button on this page.
- Click on the button and start the download process.
- Once you download the driver, you can locate it in the destination folder on your computer or laptop.
Brother HL 2275DW Driver for Mac
- Obtain the driver of the Brother HL 2275DW Printer Setup printer from the Driver Download button on this page.
- You can also get the driver from the installation CD provided in the printer package.
- To avail the driver from the installation CD, ensure your Mac device has a disc drive.
- Most of the recently manufactured Mac devices do not have a disc drive.
- So, copy & paste the content of the CD into the destination folder on your Mac computer or laptop using a flash drive.
Brother HL 2275DW Driver Installation
- Install the driver of the Brother HL-2275DW printer after downloading it.
- Carry out the guidelines on the display.
- Configure the connection between your Brother HL 2275DW Printer Setup printer and computer based on the specification of the devices.
- Continue with the guidelines on the screen and complete the installation.
- The installation process slightly varies based on the operating system version of your computer or laptop.
Brother HL 2275DW Wireless Printer Setup
The Brother HL 2275DW wireless setup is one of the best methods in linking your Brother printer HL 2275DW and computer. Carry out the step by step and quick guidelines in the following topic to set the wireless connection.
How to Connect Brother HL 2275DW Printer to Wifi
- On the front panel of the Brother HL 2275DW Printer Setup printer, pick the Network option.
- Select WLAN --> WPS/AOSS.
- When the system asks to turn on the WLAN option, press the Up Arrow key.
- Press the WPS button at the rear of your router or access point.
- Also, link your computer to the same network of the router or access point.
- Install the printer driver on your computer.
- Set the connection type as wireless.
- Follow the instructions on the computer’s screen.
- Open the document you need to print from your computer or laptop.
- Tap the Print option and start to print your document.